- Asst. Coach 2 years at Parkland Jr College
- Head Coach 7 years at Champaign Centennial HS
- Asst. Coach 2 years as Volunteer Asst. Coach at NCWHS
- 4 years of high school baseball
- Stan and his wife, Karen, have 6 children and 1 grandchild. They have been married for 31 years.
- He retired from public education in June of 2020. He was in the education system for 32 years, 30 of those years were spent as an Athletic Director.
- Stan is currently an accountant here in the Bloomington area.
Favorite Baseball Memory:
- State Tournament run with Champaign Centennial in 1999.
Favorite Quote: “To whom much is given, much is expected.”